Each semester in The On My Heart Lutheran Memory Work Program is available as a free downloadable ZIP file. Each ZIP file contains 4 PDFs: the content cards, the covers, a curriculum guide, and a brief timeline teacher's guide. Once you download the files, you can print and assemble them. See the print and assembly instructions for help.
- Select the Catechism and Bible translation your church uses and download the ZIP file provided. If your chosen translation is not available, please contact us and we'll do our best to provide it.
- The PDF with the covers is a single page and contains front and back covers for six rings.
- The PDF with the content cards is twelve pages long and should be printed double sided. This PDF contains the cards to make one ring.
- The cards should be printed on 8 ½in x 11in 110lb (199g/m2) card stock using a color printer. A color laser printer is the most cost-effective way to print multiple rings.
- The cards should be bound using 1.5 or 2 in binder rings.
- Cut out and hole-punch the cards using the guidelines provided. Stack the cards in each category by order of week with week 15 on the bottom and week 1 on the top of the stack and the holes to the left.
- Assemble the cards on a binder ring from the bottom as follows: back cover, green timeline stack, yellow Bible verse stack, blue Catechism stack, red Bible books stack, and front cover.